12.9.07

LUNCH at NOVENA

This was my lunch yesterday.
Sushi?nope!you're WRONG!
This is korean sushi, kimbap=)
Ha! This box cost me $10. Heart ache ah!pain!
But i loved it. Wat to do!+0+
Actually, i planned to save anth half for today's lunch but qiu pshyco me n...haha!I finished everything=D
So,for e nxt 3 days,i've left w only $8.
This is one of picture at Killiney, where we had our lunch at SQUARE 2.
pRettY flOwErs? i want a bouquet too^^
Wat's good during lunch hour is that we can shop around square 2 n novena=D
They have a kitty shop at lvl 2 n i saw kitty n melody....
Makes me think of hong n joan.....

Saw shin today at novena=)
Lunch was at this lasi lemak shop. One fish cake n brinjal for $2!yay!
SAVE!save!SAVE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY SO CUTE!!! Where one, the kitty!!!

W. said...

Cute rite?E shop is at novena square!hmm..cun rmb e shop's name but it's at lvl 2=)i'll help u take note of e shop's name tmr when i go for lunch=)