24.9.07

"thx" kor!

kor told me tt he couldn't book chalet for us(4As). coz if we book it on fri, he needs to check in for us.but, he's working.so....ya!i'm so sorry abt it dears=(my kor sometimes juz not functioning well.)eventhough, he's a nice lad.my kor ma=D

Still, feels bad abt it!dun worry!we'll discuss again n c wat can we do to meet up!maybe we can book e downtown east one or something else?we'll c how=Dhooking it or crooking it we'll definitely meet up=D

Oh ya!today, i spend on nothing except for my transport fees.muhahaha!
Why?ha!nineth floor had an open ceremony so they provide buffet.yahoo!they had a theartre n it was showing TRANSFORMERS!we didn't watch e whole movie coz we gotta work!ya!work n work n work!although it's tiring, but thinking of getting the money alone, it burns away all e tiredness in me=D2 weeks n 4 more days to go!

aft getting my pay, this is how i'm gonna spend it....
momi n papa=$300*each $150
popo n yima=$200*each $100
eating a big feast *sinful one*=)
shop shop shop!!!!
-nice big tees, jeannies,baggies??
-a new wallet ocz e current one spoiled le.no wonder so poor coz all my money flow out....
-need a hp phone pouch for my phone,it's getting lots of scratches on it'd front n back...
treat e big family a meal...
e rest i shall save save n save=D

oh ya!talking abt e stuffs in my bag, it's getting so black.my hp is black, my mp4 is black,my water bottle is black, my receipt holder is black, my spects are black....EVERYTHING is BLACK!where's my PURPLE!seriously, it's difficut to get nice purple stuffs!

i want my PURPLE=(

No comments: