17.9.07

HOME ALONE!

MOMI n DADDY are overseas!
So am I!haha!no lah!i hope so, but gotta work=(Something to be happy about is that the country they went is Thailand. So, it's okie de lah!=D
For the past three days, iwent over to popo's house. The reason is korkor's wings hard le,can fly and i dun like sleeping alone. It feels a bit empty lah.Popo's house is a place where you will feel warmth.Haha!it's oso the only place tt welcomes me=)

I love popo's houes=D

in peiyi's car....

On e saturday night, we(popo,yima,peiyi,lilian jiejie n me) went to Raffles Place for dinner^^
We went to TIME FOR CREPES for desserts. Well, i cun rmb e restaurant tt we went for dinner le so..ya!

TIME FOR CREPES got fantastic crepes!

TRUST ME!!

Strawberrry Crepe=)melts my heart....


tiramisu crepe... if u dun like sweet stuffs, this would be a good choice.


hmmm....we were lucky to have e chance to try this out!They said tt this oowaes sold out.
So, this is a must try one!


Artistic rite?i tink so too!

This prove how yummy e crepes were.No matter how full i am, i still stuff them into my mouth!ARRRRHHH!!!!


Rating stars:****

TOO much ice-cream!time to.....

I saw this in their toilet!sweet colours rite?i wann a blanket like this too!
At night, peiyi n me watched ALONE. Haha! Not scary pls!
Ah xiu watched it e next day, Sunday. He watched it in e afternoon.take note wor, it's AFTERNOON!he didn't even finished it lah!He closed e window once he saw e hanging legs.haha!aiyoyo!ah xiu biaoge so man pls!haha!
These 3 days i'm super well taken care by popo, yima, peiyi n lilian jiejie!
Thx for bringing me ard!haha!they owaes do!Why?coz i'm a lovable child!ha!
THANK YOU for everything!
i wonder what momi n papa will bring home frm thailand?
haha!!!!FOOD FOOD FOOD=D

No comments: