8.9.07

SURPRISE!!!!!

SURPRISE people!wanqi finally had a blog of her own!

Why do i have a blog?
I guess it's because there are many beautiful things in my life that i wanna share. Ya, SHARE!


qiu n i went for the city walk!



People!Do you guys noe where is demsey hill?


The place is not very accessible, you probably need to drive or take a taxi there.
I went there a few times with my family. The very first time i went was on new year eve ba! We went to WINE NETWORK to countdown!They got yummy fingers food! The cheese platter, hot chicken wings and thier thin crust pizzas!not to forget thier wines too!ha!i drank a bit on that day too!The second time i went was with peiyi, lilian jiejie, popo,yima n momi to BEN n JERRY'S.I super love that place.Before you even step into their shop, you could smell the waffles.Outside e shop was an old mini van that looks like the mini school bus, very cute! It's definitely an ideal place to chill out with your family n friends.Ofcoz, never forget e heavenly ice-cream!I love thier strawberry cheesecake the most!drooling...
HIGLY recommended! rating stars:****

at ben n jerry's....

yang yang n me




jovin, yun hui, yang yang n me





my family...

kor n yang

how do you rotate it?



he didn't get enuf sleep!



The following pics were all taken by him..



not by me...



tt's not my dad pls!sorry dad!haha...



and all my dearest friends...
qiu,jas,joan,niu,nice,hong,lily,gie,shin n many many who i love n treasure.....


qiu loves airport...



niu...


shin,qiu,von n me at some riverside...



us again!



ah joan was in d toilet!



Sorry gals!I know i dun have some of your photos coz my cam not working well i only have those photos in my phone but dun worry we shall take e nxt time when we meet!!



With all thoses wonderful people, it makes a wonderful n happy me!!!!!






loves!!!!

No comments: