9.9.07

thank you, friends!!!

It's so wonderful to have friends rite?

TPSU organized a subcom tea party tmr n e theme is back to school!

Just nice, qiu and i dun have school uniforms. So, we tried calling our dear friends! I sent SOS smses to my dear gals, eunice, niu, joan
n lilly. Really thanks gals!They all replied!Coz niu got two sets so i decided to get from her.She stays near us too=D

In e afternoon, i tried to contact niu again to get the school u from her. But, to no avail.
haha!Niu niu vanishes!I called lily n told her tt i couldn't get e uniform from niu coz niuniu vanishes. Ah joan was beside her n she's so nice to offer her sis's st nics u for us but she was outside so dun wanna trouble her. At this point of time, my dear niuniu called!NIUJING, it's so good to hear her voice!
This gal didn't brought her phone out.haha!

So, i went to meet niu at macpherson long hawker to get e uniforms!
Really sorry n thanks!!!I know u oni have 2 sets of jc uniforms but u still lend it to us!So sweet of u!*muacks* we'll return to u asap aft e event k?LOVES!

e uniform got niuniu's fragrance....

I was really touched by niu n i asked her wat she like to have frm me....


n she said she wants me:*)



I wants you too!!! LOVES to all friends!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not my sis' my friend's! Lol.

Did you go in the end? The party i mean. NIUJIN not niujing. LOL!

W. said...

oh!your friends one!haha!

ooops!!sorry niujin!ha!

nope=(we didn't.a bit wasted ah!coz tmr we need to wake up early for work n we worked tt day too..so all of us were pretty tired...need to travel all e way n come back. but..miss e fun...