27.9.07

nails serperated w my flesh=(

I guess it's because i pull e string to hard n my flesh was separated from my nail=(
it's not my whole flesh but just a bit only...so not tt bad lah=D
looks stupid? i noe!

when i was trying to remove e fastener, the metal thing poke into my finger!ahhh!ya!the injured one!so, tt's why i need the plaster to protect stuffs tt hurt it further....
qiu, bandaged it for me=*)

qiu n i went healthy today=Dso are we for tmr!
this was qiu's lunch!tuna, cheese n tomatoes....

this was mine=D
ham n cheese plus tomatoes...


yesh!we eat HEALTHY n we SAVE!

Here sre some UGLY pictures of me!why am i so nice to share?coz i'm owaes nice=)

dust do collates n it needs to be get rid off....
DIG n FLICK!

it's pretty difficult to look for ugly pictures of me, it takes lots of effort to be ugly...
you noe!


wat?you say i go big nose?
ya!i do have!Chinese people belive tt people who got big nose are people who prosper k!
so, i'm proud of it!

oh ya!today, qiu n i met yukai.
Tmr we are going to meet jas aft work at bujis for lunch!!!!

=)cheonsa~

No comments: