7.10.07

~ALONE~

I'm all ALONE!
Thx KOR!He went out with his friends.Wat a right time!
Shouldn't have cook dinner for him!hmf!
Well, you know i will still cook for you de la!^^
Just dun like to stay at home alone.Feel so empty!!!
Thank goodnesss, qiu talking to me now=D that's wat friends are for!!!
wee!!!
I hope momi will bring home chocs!!!
  • Below are just some random thoughts.
I'm really happy with what i have now,
the BIG BIG love from my FAMILY n FRIENDS,
the BIG BIG love that i gave to my FAMILY n FRIENDS,
smilling happily everyday,
enjoy eating each n every meal,
beauty sleep on my bed n cars,
e time i can spend w my FAMILY n FRIENDS,
breathing in air,
looking at beautiful things,
buying nice stuffs,
but when you have all these,
you will be afraid of loosing them.
Ofcoz, all these thoughts just bump into my head once in a blue moon.
I noe instead of thinkning tt i will loose them one day,
I should treasure them more n more each day.
When i recieve more, i think it's oso rite to give away more.
Am i right to say tt?
Paying the love i get forward.
it's diificult?
I think so too.
Who doesn't want to keept the BEST for themselves.
So,i'm learning too!

Taking n Giving.

No comments: