20.10.07

SM's artist are SUPERSTARS!

School is re-opening real soon=(
Seriously, my timetable for this semester was quite sucky -_-*
haiz.but that's something not within my control.So, just accept it ba=)

peeps!i not asleep yet coz i watching my DBSK^^
muackz!*oh ya!SM's artist are really stars tt can really SING!*

mickey sexy rite?max looks good here too!hmmm..yunho is a bit too much to the right le.
neways...everybody looks so SO so cool here!
(frm left:xiah,mickey,jaejoong,changming,yunho)
=double click on it to have a coser look!they are HOT!=

Always wanted to comment that Changming has a prince look to me=)

He looks like someone that you can rely on isn't it?

I'll hand over myself to you=D

noe wat?jas flying over to Malaysia for their concert eh!!!!ahhhh!!!I envy her can!Hope she can see the smile of yunho.I guess i'll faint at first sight!

my eyes are closing....
so nytex everybody!

cheonsa who is watching over yunho is sleeping so as to meet him in my dreams^^
bye!

No comments: