25.10.07

one quick post before i go^^

NO school today!yahoo!

had my breakfast with papa>He's indeed an old man lol.He was holding ytd's newspaper and he showed that this king of gambler had just passed away.he was drawing some circles on the paper.And i asked him what are those circles for, he said"buy toto"in his very calm tone.He circled his age n everything n i was like "doink!"Then, he gave me a smile.

haha!funny old man!aneways must thank him for giving me money to buy ingredients.I did say that i will return him the money but he said just let him eat my cheese cake will do.In my heart,i was like"YEA!thx!"=)

ytd, i've received my first birthday pressies from popo n yima.So sweet of them!it's something i really want.Wanna noe wats tt?haha!Since its still so many days away from my birthday, i shall only reveal wat it is on that day so that the feel is there.Ya, the feel!Really thanks a million popo yima!.

I've been very busy this morning w the ingredients till aftn.Busy making cakes.Ya!again!but this time no one beside me to guide this newbie along.But i'm really happy that i made it!They are in the fridge now.Why am i making cheese cake?coz i need more practice to work towards my DREAM!

The cakes should be done by the time i reach home aft i swim.I'm super late now!This is not really a quick post huh?haha!
bye peeps!

No comments: