27.10.07

my parents are hliarious=D

First of all, gotta tell qiu this
"your pencil box is with me"hehe!
She must have worried sick coz i didn't saw her sms.My hp was on silent mode n i didn't bring it along with me so didn't realised^^hehe! mi an ne=)

Today, momi n i went to CP.This lazy bum didn't wish to drive so we took the train instead=D
It's been a long time since she took a train. She was like so amazed when she stepped into it.

"WOW!this is a NEW train yeah!" the DRIVER exclaimed.
I was like shhh-ing her.
Then, she replied "aiya!this shows that i dun take the public transport often n i got a car ma.SHH wat SHH!"
"yayaya.momi is always right"
Poor daughter got nothing to say.=D

When we reached city hall, she saw the opp train arrived.Once the door opened, she was like CHIONG ah!!!!She really liked RUN you know.I tried to pull her but she's a woman who gave birth to two children, i'm no match to her.HAHA!then, i was slowly walked into the train n kept laughing.=)We went to CP n got $400 worth of CP's voucher.ooohhhhooo!But we didn't spent any today.

Not only my momi is funny, her husbandis dam hilarious too!

Momi, papa, me tgt with h chuah ah chek went to airport to welcome ah heng ah chek back from China.It was already 7 pls, our stomachs were growling a bit.Hence, we had a grab at POLAR.We ordered two curry puffs n papa wanted a drink.

dad talking to the waiter:"ermm,okie.give me one xpresso"
he went to the counter n collect his cup of xpresso.
dad walking towards us giggling with his cup of coffee in his hands:"eh!why so small cup one!"
momi:"you ordered xpresso wat!"
dad:"i didn't noe it was like such a small cup ma!I ordered it because the name sounded CUTE!"

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Funny old man.

aneways aft that, we had our dinner tgt before we visit sinni jie jie who was in her home sweet home now=)She's fine just a bit week.We will be having dinner tmr at her house.

Gotta return my bro his peace now, needa leave his room before he said that he loves me alot^^

gdnytex peeps!

No comments: