5.10.07

i'm HAPPY!

YEAH!sinni jie jie is doing very well!

although she hasn't leave CCU (critical care unit), she had removed her respirator olead, which means her lungs are functioning n she's breathing on her own!
She can speak but very softly as her voice box was hurt by the respirator. Hence, she was a bit frustrated when she tried to speak n no one understand.

It's okie jie!There are plenty of time for you to talk when you leave the stinky hospital. I hate tt place!

Today, i've talked to her.Trying to make her feel better, i told her something funny.
At novena's bus-stop, they provide FREE shuttle bus to Mt Alvernier hospital. The bus journey to the hospital would only need 15 mins from novena.BUT!i took me 45 MINS to reach hospital.Know why?Coz the bus went from novena to the hospital, then back to novena n lastly to the hospital again.Why i didn't alight when bus reached hospital?well, i slept on the bus.The bus river lah!never wake me up!I shall forgive him this time since jiejie is doing so well=D

Jia xiang asked me to continue w my jokes n i continued.she showed me her eye white aft tt. I guessed she's super pissed off.She don't have a choice but to listen to all my lame joke. Even so, i can c the smile on her face.I've succeeded!!!!HAHA!!!maybe i shall sing for her tmr!

No comments: