8.10.07

DOUBLE HAPPINESS!!!

woohaaa!!!!

A SUPER BIG WELCOME to.....ADRIANNE!!!!!!

Laiwan jiejie, not long ago juz gave birth to a new life=)NOBLE mother huh?haha!!!!
This little niece of mine is 3 plus kg ehhh....quite heavy huh?haha!baby must be fat fat one then cute ma!!!!!I'm dam dam dam happy can=)I'm so excited now!how am i going to sleep?haha!!!I can't wait to pinch her cheek like wat her mother owaes do to me...muhahaha!!!!!

I'm qiqi ah yee now=Dyahoo!!!but cun visit her n e mother now coz it's too late.
It's okie!Shall visit her tmr!!!Cun wait to c my ADRIANNE=DDD

Another good news!!!Sinni jiejie most probably will be transfered to the normal ward by tmr..Which meazns she had pass the critical period oleadi!!!YAHOO!She's able to take in porridge n not liquid food anymore=D

I love you people!!!!

Thx god for everything^^

No comments: