15.10.07

CHEESY QUAKE^^

Oh yea!yesterday cheese quake was quite successful!
See,this is the base!!
although this is our secret recipe, but since it's just the base, i shall tell you a bit about it.
AHEM!it's made of digestive biscuits n butter.That's all! haha! okie lah, it's not SECRET><

as for the top, you'll never want to noe wat is it maed of, coz it's really fattening lol!
Anyway, some of my family members have tried n they have given me some comments.They kept saying "WOW!NICE.The biscuit very NICE!"N i was like, "it's a CHEESE CAKE!"
haha!!!it's okie if you dun understand.But they are just funny people=D

Here's a surprise for HONG!

"JANG JANG!"


Haha!She won't noe about this coz she's in sch rite now n her blog is deaded so i dun tink she reads my blog.Hope she will like it=)

okie, so wat's next!
-vacuum the floor
-bath
-cut my hair
-meet qiu n jas
-meet fourAbabes for dinner=Dmuacks!

HONG!my FIRST birthday cake was given to you=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!! IM SO TOUCHED that "your first time" is given to me!!
thanks a lot!!

W. said...

WELCOME dear!you're my FIRST!haha!