25.10.07

oOPpsS!i forgot about them!

Today, i went to our swimming complex to....ya!swimming!tt's tite!almost didn't went coz i was late.But i went!Proud of myself huh?haha!

Aneways, something embarrassed happen today=00=

I forgot to bring the NECESSARY stuffs to the pool.
*ahem!*okie, guess wat i forgot to bring.
This were the stuffs i remembered:

swmmming costumes which i was wearing, tt means i cun possible forgot to wear
goggles
towel
money
handphone
toiletries

ya!if you thing is tt, then i think you're right.I only realised tt when i finished swimming and was abot to bath.It did happened to momi before.haha!

Ofcoz, the smart me still managed to get home safely using towel to cover up myself. It feels a bit cooling though. Any ah pek tt looks at me i think tt "OMG!how do they noe!stop looking lah! QIKOPEK!"And i will walk faster.

I will rmb themthe next time coz usually you will pay more attention to the stuffs that you once lost=)

cheonsa flying back to yunho's love=)

No comments: