20.11.07

18.20.22

This week's monday=)My sweet women gave me my belated-pressies on that day!No mater when the pressies were given, it's the thoughts that count!THANK YOU!so sweet of you women!



THANKS lily!I love the lilies n dasies!oso the yellow cardigan!=)thanks so much, lily!


Char char!Thx too!For your sunny sunflower n your pressies!thx!


KAKA!Thx murie!For your organiser!I'll make good use of it!



If the lilies is lijie.then am i the dasies?kaka!


pretty white lily!Smells so sweet!i love lily!



pinkish daisy brought some colours to the bouquet of flowers=)


the SUNNY SUNFLOWER that makes me smile!



while we were doing project----


she sleeps---



murie joined the fun too!



char char n me


After project, the women went to bujis,liang seah street,for dinner.At the same time, had a lil celebrations for te nov HOT babies^^(*lily recommend one!)



This was our soup base!Seafood n chicken!When we added more soup base, we mixed tomyam into our seafood and----it's GREAT!yum yum!



she's the 20.Two days younger than me=)


dor!She's the 22 who is 4 days younger than me^^


Before buffet starts, this two women were thinking whether they should eat coz they were beri full at that moment.Women!Follow your heart and you won't be wrong!^-*


Full table of food!drooling huh?


Charchar!



del n rox are forever CAM-READY de lol!wakaka!


charchar n del!SMILE!



lily n dor!


Look at this n compared with the pic earlier!It's FLOODED!Those crazy women, they don't put but dump all the hotdogs(CHARCHAR'), noodles(DEL'S), golden mushrooms(DOR'S) n quail eggs(MURIE'S).I think murie ate more than 20 quail eggs.KAKAKA!



"SHIOK AH!"Lily w her egg yolk in her spoon!



piggy's fishcake that looks cute but taste horrible=(



KILL the pig!



quail eggs QUEEN!


charchar, del, rox n murie^^


++++lily,me n dor!



SWEET women still got us a cake!ths del for the chocy choc cake!thx!


lily is really pretty good at lighting n cutting cake!



Make a Wish!


Blow e candles!


Take a picture!


Cut the cake!


the full women!


it was found on our birthday cake n I-----

BORKE IT!ooopppsss!


flowers=D


kor really burn a hole in his pocket for giving her cute lil sis a birthday pressie!So, kor, i'll love yu harder n harder!=)


A pretty pretty diary from hong!I'll start pouring my feelings n thoughts de,thx sweetie!=)


lily's warmth!for me!


thx murie for your organiser!(*sorry gal, i accidentally erase-ed it!)But tt's something i really need!MUACKZ!

CHARCHAR!your card it'd so funky can!THX alotz!

Lastly, a newurbanslippers from qiuu, peiyan jie jie n ah xiu kor kor!Also for the moive!They celecrated my birthday on the actual day itself!^-^Pics are with wan qiu jiejie!Thx cousins!So sweet of yuo guys!MUACKZ!


I've ENJOYED my birthday to the FULLEST!THX to all my family and friends for making it so enjoyable!
LOVEs TO ALL!
(*I know this post is full of "thank you" but that's what i really wanna say^^)

No comments: