21.11.07

Donate your blood!

rox's BIG DAY=) ytd!

SMART me forgot to bring her pressie.I left it at home.Passed it to her today le and she LIKES it alot!She immediately changed her sling bag to the new bag!So happy that she likes it=D


the birthday girl helped char char to put her eye make up.Well, rox is really pretty good at those stuffs,Her make-ups are pretty nude.Natural!



SEE!del is loooking for the camora!wakaka!

okie!here it is!

while waiting for the girls--
Lily and Rox^^

It's tuesday again=)Can easily tell if we start taking photos in class^-*

*tmr will be DOR's birthday!*

Today, liy went for blood donation!

She felt happy after donating blood!helping others can make you smile too, isn;t it?

So, peeps!let's donate blood!Your one bag of blood can save one life!
I'll be donating too!But tmr!Cox SMART me lost my consent form.I'm still 17=(
but it's okie!Shall do it tmr!
AZA AZA FIGHTING!^^

after donating your RBC, rmb to eat!
In sch canteen, the craxy gals started their crazy acts!wakaka!
CAPTURED!

So conicdence can!we didn;t said it earlier or something=P

=D

No comments: