29.11.07

qiu n my time^^

Accompanied qiu to spend her WISMA voucher off!but before that, we will neva eva forget about our tummy tummy=)



FOOD TIME!we were at SUSHI TEI^^


this was yummilicious!quite a traditional soup base n ramen=)


here we go CRAZY again!we tried UMESHU this time^^

I prefer this than sake=)


Compared to Sakae, sushi tei is more ex, but it's pretty worth for the kind of food they served!

JANG JANG!cam-whorring STARTS!


WE go CRAZY toGetHer 0^0




this is the n-th christmas tree we SAW tgt!


qiu look so warmly here!kaka!big warm hug=D


kino-ing time!


HOW TO GET INTO THE TOP MBA


this help qiu to become a ----

a HAPPIER person=D

no HIM no LIGHT BULB!my idol=)

while we were shopping at kino, these two guys pick us up!HAIZ!how irritating, even korean guys are interested in us!Sorry cuties!I beling to yunho only^^

test n projects make me freeaking STRESS!!!!


Still, i'll FIGHT till the END!
FIGHTING!
there are pretty much stuffs to blog about, tmr k?
I'll be back!
nytex!

No comments: