22.11.07

no school for me today

yah.i'm sick at home.my throats hurt and coughing my lungs out!doctor said there are lots of phlegm.Should be getting better now, though i haven;t eat the medicine yet=)

I've always love cooking.I cooked porridge for lunch.An yah, eating now!If anybody don't feel like eating nxt time can try my porridge, i though it was pretty yum yum for a sicky patient=)

ytd, i was super late for accounts.It's really like "might as well don;t come" that type.Still, i went since accounts teacher is so adorable n it was DOR"S BIRTHDAY too!aCcounts teacher kindly marked me as late only coz he noe i'm not feeling well.i was like 1 and a half hour late, supposedly gotta mark me as absent.THX cher!MUACKZ MUACKZ MUACKZ!I wanted to give him a big hug but he dodged a way.And now, he's scared of me.WAKAKA!so cute!

oh ya!LILY was worried about me coz when she called me i sounded quite sad to her, i guessed.Lily, it's because of my throat.kaka!But thanks alot gal!For your concern=DMUACKZ!

Finished my porridge while blogging this post.Gotta eat medicines.After that gotta finish up my jap's presentaion draft and send it to my tutor before the medicine makes me drowsy and fall into deep sleep-

*Jas on her way to meet DBSK.AWWWW!hope yunho will give her a big although i hope i'll be the one he's smiling too!haha!JAS rmb to tell him that i'm waiting for him in S'pore!Enjoy yourself to the fullest!*

enjoy your weekends^^

No comments: