10.11.07

beautiful sundae?!?

I woke up ard 10 plus today.Slept well=)))
But once my ear was opened, it was a nightmare.Kor was singing jay's songs---JAY ON THE RUN---thx eh kor, giving me such a wonderful morning!He did that like every morning.

Surprisingly, jay's album was not bad. It sounded quite "errrr" when kor sings. Ytd, nice him help me transferred jay's album to my black and i thought jay's new album was pretty good.

When i jumped out from my bed and walked towards momi's bathroom, i saw my SEXY kor---ooohhhhoooo!


He's doing this every morning now to ieep himself fit coz as you can c hus dam skinny.He improved a bit oleadi.He's a bit macho now.After he knew i took a pic of him, he ran after me and we were liked playing catching in the house.Luckily, momi wasn't ard, if not she confirmed scream at us.SO big oleadi still run ard in the house!KAKA!

Nothing to shy abt kor!you looked great e lol!After saying that, he said i can post!HAHA!^^

here are some pics of adrienne again.Ya!Again!took during her full month one!

Why you used your big eyes to stare my momi?HUH!You think your eyes very big ah?KAKA!very big lah!


My superstitious father used the toto paper and swept her body tot that by douing this wil bring him luck.In the end, still the same ma.KAKA!


lilian jie jie treating us luch at Merchant Court Hotel!buffet leh!fofr sure gain anth few more kg.aneways, shall enjoy food whenver i can.Diet starts tmr!KAKA!
Bye, peeps!enjoy your beautiful sunday!

No comments: