16.11.07

=D

Yesterday, after school, qiu and i took a bus to Plaza Singapura=)

Thx gal!For the card and present!I LOVE the perfume^^

Here we are at DIASO!

Ohhhh!Cun wait for CHRISTMAS!Cun wait for the good food and presents!kaka!

Christmas tree!I sold them last year!

qiu n i^-*

The jingle feeling is up now!

This small but cosy tree was found at park mall!
The boss don't allow pictures actually buut he allowed when he saw the pretty us!
kaka!if you believe!

The tired and hungry us rushed into sakae once watch showed 6.30pm.Although, we cun eat yet coz jas hasn't reached yet.At least, let our wobbly legs rest first.


DATAH!Jas finally here=)

the very best of the best friends of mine=)

Since, everybody were here, we started eating!
While we were happily eating and talking----

I screamed!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!
why are you here, HONG?

Seriously, i was stunned and shocked!I totally had no idea that she's coming.
Earlier on, qiu said she did ask babes, they were all very busy.Moreover, qiu only asked for a table fo 3!
AAAAHHHhh!She was such a SUPRISE!!!I couldn't get back to life for a lil while coz i was really stunn-ed!
The very first bouquet of flowers n my life^^


THANKS ALOT GALS!for everything=)


the sweeties^-*

jas is somone who i noe since pri 1.kaka!amazing rite!muackz!

YUM YUM!

jas,hong n me!hong was holding on to a bowl of sotong!
kaka!like her huh?she sometimes also blur blur one!
Oh ya!Hong loves orange fish!kaka!oki, dun make fun of her anymore!thx dear=D

Illsusion?

Nah!you're dreaming-----

back to the future----

to some lala land----
Well!We were actually taking pic through the cup.Cool right.At first, qiu asked us too look into the cup and exclaimed that things looked so beautiful thru it.But we were not paying much attn to it only after she took a pic of me thru it.And we were like "ohhhhhhh!So cool!'.Then, we started taking pics.KAKA!Qiu was very proud of herself that she realised such cool stuffs!wahaha!

After sucha full dinner, time for a walk.We actually wanna srtoll down to orchrad to see the lights up.haiz.Bcoz of me again.Gotta reach home early.In the end still late, and momi was angry.She's fine now!She will bomb everthing out and will be fine tmr!I know i make her worry too!Coz my that "sort sort teh" hp shuts down by itself and she couldn't contact me who was still not home after 10.30.Sorry!but i swear i never switch off my phone!
PINKY CHRISTMAS!So sweet!



Dessert time=)

They don;t have the turtle flavour one if not i would like to try it out=)



then, we went down to gramophone to serach for feng dah hee's vcd.Unfortunately, gamophone only gotta e dvd which coz near to 60 bucks.Def dun worth the price!Hence, we chiong back to ps's poh kim.HAHA!we almost run loh!Coz it's pretty late le!It's super funny, imagione us running in a shopping mall!
thx dears!The words from your cards touches my heart.Although i will finsh spraying the perfume and finish pouring my thoughts anf feelings in the seewt lil dairy one day, i'' still keep them.In the future, i'll take them out and look back to those days that we've spent together.Laughing to myself probably.Others may think that i'm crazy.But you and i noe the reason coz we have something in common.They are the memories that we've created together and the love we shared!And this is something that has not stop happening!You gals are still creating beautiful memories and I still love you babes!
the presents and cards from my babes!*OH ya!murie!thx for your choc cereals!So sweet of you!*


Thx babes for giving me sucha WONDERFUL NIGHT!

MUACKZ!

No comments: