2.11.07

=muffins=

I was stopped by the security guard when i was about to step out of the library.
It's nothing bad but just to support the LIBRARY OPENING HOUSE.see1uncle so smart!still noe how to pull customers.Even though, he did a right choice.I'm quite bad at saying NO.So i bought this.

you think that it's a cinamonroll?


then....

you are wrong!
it''s cupcake!hmm.what's e difference between cupcakes n muffins?
aneways,it supposed to look much more better than this.It was squashed by me in my that greenish baggie.

I love the sugar thing on top=D so sweet but yet not too sweet.The muffin that geraldine gave it to me was much more SWEETER till it melts my heart=)wakaka!saw geraldine today!geraldine did said hi but geraldine was like in s rush to somewhere else...but it's okie!seeing geraldine is good enuf make me happy for the day!HIPPY YEA!

DOR is a MYUK freak!These are all the MYUK stuffs that she owned or maybe even more.you never noe!haha!


i'm meeting the CPeeps later at bujis!so gotta bath now!

jung's cheonsa says BYE!

I"LL BE BACK!

No comments: