30.11.07

the HIGHLY-SKILLED ROX

rox-makeup artist, model-one n only why me?haha!

my virgin brows were plucked by rox!I'm all hers for that day!Do what you want on me!I'm all yours=Dwakaka!

JANG JANG!the END product!

Seriously, i thought rox did superly well.Even, the trainer said that I looked more fresh and she did the blending very well^^except for the concealing part!but ROX, i got the confidence that you'll get in MAC!No worry!

after her test, we went to the toilet n start our never ending cam-whorring!muhahaha!

I tried to be cool but they said i dun have "SAE"=(



thx, rox!for making me a lady for the few hours^-^

we are not even caring how others look at us!

they might think that we are weirdos

but, we just can't help it!wakaka!



Silly rox went to buy me a froggy to thankme for helping her!how silly!we are friends and i enjoyed myself too=)

rox went for work,me?went popo's house to look for my saviour to help me to remove he make-up!laiwan piao jie!pity huh?never go out that day.
cute lil princess knows how to look at the camera at sucha young age!got potential!

lovely, dried roses=)

make-ups enhance once beauty-i totally agreed but i'm just not one of them now coz i might for future.I just like going ard with my naked face for now^^so really gotta thx rox for this wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

youre so cool on this photo )
and i like photo with baby )