12.11.07

Oh!I actually went to MERCHANT COURT HOTEL before.KAKA!We ate at MARKET CAFE.Lilian jie je gotta booked it like 3 weeks before in order to get a table for us.Food was great!Desserts were fantastic.^^(might as well don't describe lol!)

After lunch, we went to THE CENTRAL to shop shop=)
Peiyi got me a top for birthday present!hippy yea!THX pei yi!I liked it!

This is the top!beside me was the SEXY MOMI!piao jie


KAKA!here's anth birthday present!frm my parents!
NEW CAMORA!

haha!we bought 3 camoras and one laptop on that day within the few hours.not all of them belong to me.only one of the camora^^ha!Anth was for piaojie and pei yi.Laptop was for momi=D

Time to test the new camora^^

The very first pic^*


with char char n marie=P




hot char char^^cute marie^^

THIRTEEN

thirteen gals?

it's GALS THIRTEEN=D


After school, lily and i went shopping.Not for ourselves though.But at least we got almost all the stuffs that we wanna buy!
Ofcoz, before shopping we needa eat our lunch.
XING WANG HONG KHONG CAFE^^
lily's black pepper chicken w rice.I love the chicken!

peanut butter toast.creamy and super peanuts!


and my eel porridge!YUM YUM=p

not full please^O^

This is my first time here.Lily brought me to this place at SUNTEC which i 've never been before.It's quite a realxing place.The fountain and the lights.What's beautiful is when the water meets the lights, just ike when my eyes meet your eyes!

Shopping done-ed!Lily went to meet her long-nv-c cerrin!kaka!not really long lah!
And me?home SWEET home=p

oooh!cun wait to watch the wheel spin O=O

Got my haircut.hmmm.more of trim la.

JANG JANG!


Not much diff right?coz it's a bit untidy and i cun stand it no more so cut it.
aNeway, that was my new camora!
okie okie la!but i liked it alot!there's only silver and black.YEP!I took the black one^^
popo and yima shared a mixer for my birthday present!SO SWEET of them right!that's someting which i really need!thx!MUACKZ!
hmmm.
how am i going to spend my 17th birthday?
ya!it's like FINALLY!when i finsh celebrating mine, joan will be celebrating her sweet 18th birthday!aaahhhh!youngsters at our age usually hope can increase their age a bit faster so that they will be less resticted in life.
Still, i love my NOVEMBER!
I'm sure i wouldn't want it to be so fast when i reach 21 or after that.kaka!
Well, simple dinner with my simple but yet special family and friends.i'm super duper happy already!
To love and to be loved=)If you know how to and have it, you're super blessed!
----I don't ask for much coz i noe they are more than that much----

No comments: