3.11.07

my flower gone

My flower on my onion bag is nowhere to be found=(
I only realised it like now.i guessed i dropped it on Cpeeps gathering day.
Ouch!so pain!could've dropped it when i was desperately flagging for the taxi or on the taxi itself.
It's okie. Hope it will grow on garlic bag then!haha!okie, LAME!

here are more pics from old man's phone^^

OH!my onion bag!

We were confident of our pretty faces but just gotta double check the camera man skills!WAKAKAKA!

I got scolded by yunho for doing such dangerous moves.I didn't blame him coz i noe he was worried for both baby and me^^ya!baby was fine=D
haha!okie, stop joking.It was the top that i wore that day that made me looked so pregnant.Even so, i still liked it=Psee, that flower?

cave women?!?frinstone's wives

welcome to our CAVE=D


Wei qiang did post the video of us taking the ride(GMAX!) but i seriously got no idea how i can copy the video from his blog to mine.So, i think you gotta visit his blog to watch it.

old man's blog: http://js-box.blogspot.com/

No comments: