17.11.07

Lots to say=)thank you, thank you n thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUNHO'S DARLING!



WAKAKAKA!




Hey peeps!We are at Harry's, Dempsey Hill^^

It's anth warmy family gathering + birthday celebration for uncle seb, fabian kor kor n me=)

This is screwdriver and it's my first time trying.When we ordered our drinks, piao jie asked us why we ordered sucha boring drink.It's someting new to me ma=)But, when i drink it, i understand why piao jie asked such qn, coz it's just simply orange juice n alcohol.kaka! after that, i got myself MARIKITA pssion!(my dad prouce it as that.it was magaritta actually)kaka!

qiuu got herself SEA BREEZE!not bad yo!Very beachy drink^^

This is qiuu trying out lilian jiejie's BEER!kaka!She's more of a COCKY person!
*AHEM*I meant cocktail lag!haha!

Adrienne was there too?kak!YEP!Got such a HIP niece!
you nv noe she might got clubbing when she's one lol!kaka!

OMG!cheesy nachos!yum yum!

beautiful couple issn't it?=)

You can hardly find them in pubs now huh?kaka!One barely six weeks n one hope that she will be forever 30+!haha!my grandmother dam IN one okie!dun c her not up ah=)hor, popo?hehe!

AGLIO OLIO super SHIOK ah!I love it!They puts lots of arlice and pretty spicy!

All KIDS FAVOURITE is HERE!

She never gives up killing more chicken whenever she can!EXTINCT THEM!

old man checking toto results with their "LAO HUA" spects on.Quite a sad scene huh?as we age---wakaka!It's okie, you guys still rawks with spects!

hmmm.they wanna be known as sister n bro.maye only the lady lah.lets fufill my mom's wish ba!ooopppsss!kaka!my sis my sis----

SMILE^^
POPO^-^

my dearest family^-^

They explain adrienne's nice eyes!

kor-popo-me

me-peiyi-qiuu

me-peiyi-qiuu-lilian jiejie

after we had our dinner at the high tables and chairs, we moved to the sofa seat.Ooopppsss!Adrienne "mum mum" time!

selfy cam-whoring time!



kor-me!He loves me, i noe!Cause i love himt too!HAHA!*even b4 he gave me ang bao!*

thx god for creating grandma^^oh maybe i should thx tai po too!kaka!

peiyi-me(we don't "ruan fei" food one!)okie!peiyi is going to kill me!RUN!

e FOREVER YOUNG ones!wanna be=)but, they are too!agree?

popo-qiuu-me

If you asked us how are we brought up to such a pretty and nice child, we all gotta thx popo=)

5 hot pretty babes in the family^^

adrienne knows how to find for camora oleadi.not bad!got potential!
adrienne's godma who dotes each n everyone in our family!adrienne owaes sleep in her arms.comfortable right?ha!

i'm "lang yi"(pretty aunt in cantonese)
adrienne stick to him,he's a generous KAO FU!(uncle)

(All fingers point at ah liang)OHHH!!!you made her cried!

the 3 buddies buddies"EH!Finally our turn ah?"

how can we forget about them!

the triple 7!Errr--an yi jiong, what are yu trying to cover?haha!

LIANG:"when can i join the meng nan group?"

haha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

to fabian, an yi jiong n me=)CHEERS!





we are the BMWs!Big Mouth Women!hehe!


we were really laughing like crazy!It's always so much fun with them!Never fail to make me laugh n laugh thru out the nite!

kor kor treats elderly very nice de!me too!
HAPPY FAMILY^^

See?this explains why i dun nid a boyfriend.Unless you love me more than he does=)

my family=)my pillar of strength.


I truly enjoyed myself!FULLEST!There are lots to say-yhank you, thank you and thank you!
Oh ya!And LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!
Thnks for the wonderful moments!
I'll post the funn videos soon!

No comments: