2.11.07

Cpeeps!part 2.

These are from jojo's sony ericson phone photos.

the Cpeeps!

Ytd,i lent my ears to jojo.Listening to her has always been a very comfortable thing to do.She shared and i listened, gave her crappy advise.So it was like so FUN!jo taught me how to do file sharing ytd thru msn.I didn't noe i can do that at first but was cool k!I admit that i'm bad at com.Well, at least i'm learning!=)

Oh ya!noe what?ying liang is in the same class as MARN CHERN eh!hahaha!that crazy guy!The world is so small!Or maybe only Singapore lah!ha!JO and i kept breaking ying liang's peace, not that he was very quiet, is just that we were too noisy so he became the quieter one.!In the end, he ended up to be walking faster that he almost run.haha!

Da is still as hyper!i think that's oso one of the reasons why ying liang look so quiet beside him!hehe!

and oh ya!old man!Don't you ever dare to transfer more than $30 into my bank account k!ya!To me, he is an old man that is in NS.kaka!He had some wrong perception of me.Wanqi is an early bird.Also, i got a good temper! =P

They are the peeps that i can really crap ard.I guessed that's why i enjoyed myself alot.

Not the place or the environment, but it's the people that makes the difference.=D

No comments: